Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Creativity and New Media

So this is how i look like with the use of myWebFace...

Who knew this would be time consuming! I tried second-life 3D but did not come out that much like me...
I think she needs a little bit longer hair with high-lights and the skin color a tiny bit darker and she would be perfect. I enjoyed working on this assignment although i was confused at first, i am not familiar with virtual worlds. Usually i am not familiar with video games or computer apps. Also i was skeptical of downloading the program, i was afraid of catching a virus on my laptop. I guess it was a good learning experience. I wonder what was the purpose of this assignment besides exploring virtual worlds?

3 comments:

  1. Cute virtual character created by you. It looks very much like you, haha! Definitely a great experience, and nice work on your first try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual world are a cool idea but I often think that it will be difficult to get the true you there initially it will take time to develop. as far a physical portrayal that on them I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It kinda looks like you Stephanie, good job working on the virtual you. I wonder how long this took? and was it something that you would do on your spare time? Seems cool to be able to create a virtual double of yourself.

    ReplyDelete